PHOTOS OF PARLIAMENT MARCH
BY N JCA 28.04.2015
Directorate called PJCA to discuss Charter of Demands
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi, dated 24th April, 2015
Subject:- Meeting with PJCA (comprising of NFPE & FNPO) under the Chairpersonship of Secretary(Posts).
It has been decided to convene a meeting with the representatives of Postal Joint Council of Action (PJCA) to discuss their Charter of Demands. The meeting will be held on Thursday, the 30th April, 2015 at 1100 hrs. in the G.P. Roy Committee Room under the chairpersonship of Secretary (Posts).
Kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting. The meeting will be followed by lunch.
Director (SR & Legal)
(i) All Members of Postal Services Board
(ii) CGm (PLI) / JS & FA
(iii) DDG (P) / DDG (Estt) / DDG (SR & Legal) / DDG (MB) / DDG (Trg.) / DDG (PAF / DDG (Estates & MM) / DDG (Technology) / DDG (FS).
(i) OSD to Secretary (Posts)
(ii) Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
(i) Shri R.N. Parashar, Secretary General, NFPE
(ii) Shri D. Theagarajan, Secretary General, FNPO
2)Central Government Pensioners Dearness Relief from January 2015 increased to 113% – Orders issued for grant of 6% hike in Dearness Relief with effect from 1st January 2015
F. No. 42/10/2014-P&PW(G)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan, KhanMarket,
New Delhi- 110003
Subject : Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners – Revised rate effective from 1.1.2015.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 42/10/2014- P&PW(G) dated 29th September, 2014 on the subject mentioned above and to state that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Relief (DR) payable to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 107% to 113% w.e.f. 1st January, 2015.
2. These orders apply to (i) All Civilian Central Government Pensioners / Family Pensioners (ii) The Armed Forces Pensioners, Civilian Pensioners paid out of the Defence Service Estimates, (iii) All India Service Pensioners (iv) Railway Pensioners and (v) The Burma Civilian pensioners/family pensioners and pensioners / families of displaced Government pensioners from Pakistan, who are Indian Nationals but receiving pension on behalf of Government of Pakistan and are in receipt of ad-hoc ex-gratia allowance of Rs. 3500/- p.m. in terms of this Department’s OM No. 23/1/97-P&PW(B) dated 23.2.1998 read with this Department’s OM No. 23/3/2008- P&PW(B)dated 15.9.2008.
3. Central Government Employees who had drawn lump sum amount on absorption in a PSU / Autonomous body and have become eligible to restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension as well as revision of the restored amount in terms of this Department’s OM No.
4/59/97-P&PW(D) dated 14.07.1998 will also be entitled to the payment of DR @ 113% w.e.f. 1.1.2015 on full pension i.e. the revised pension which the absorbed employee would have received on the date of restoration had he not drawn lump sum payment on absorption and Dearness Pension subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down in para 5 of the O.M. dated 14.07.98. In this connection, instructions contained in this Department’s OM No. 4/29/99-P&PW (D) dated. 12.7.2000 refer.
4. Payment of DR involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
5. Other provisions governing grant of DR in respect of employed family pensioners and re-employed Central Government Pensioners will be regulated in accordance with the provisions contained in this Department’s OM No. 45/73/97-P&PW(G) dated 2.7.1999 as amended vide this Department’s OM No. F. No. 38/88/2008-P&PW(G) dated 9th July, 2009. The provisions relating to regulation of DR where a pensioner is in receipt of more than one pension will remain unchanged.
6. In the case of retired Judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts, necessary orders will be issued by the Department of Justice separately.
7. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of DR payable in each Individual case.
8. The offices of Accountant General and authorised Pension Disbursing Banks are requested to arrange payment of relief to pensioners etc. on the basis of these instructions without waiting for any further instructions from the Comptroller and Auditor General of India and the Reserve Bank of India in view of letter No. 528-TA,II/34-80-II dated 23/04/1981 of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India addressed to all Accountant Generals and Reserve Bank of India Circular No. GANB No. 2958/GA-64 (ii) (CGL)/81 dated the 21st May, 1981 addressed to State Bank of India and its subsidiaries and all Nationalised Banks.
9. In their application to the pensioners / family pensioners belonging to Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the C&AG.
10. This Issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure conveyed vide their ID No. 1(4)/E.V/2004 dated 24th April, 2015.
11. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
3)Central govt employees plan indefinite strike from November 23
Central Government employees, who are planning a demonstration near Parliament on Tuesday demanding scrapping the New Pension Scheme and raising the bonus limit, have decided to go on an indefinite strike from November 23 if their demands are not met.
“If the demands are not met, then the joint action committee has decided to go for an indefinite strike from November 23. The strike will include the railways, postal and other departments as well,” Shivagopal Mishra, convener of the joint action committee, told BusinessLine.
They also demand redressal of pending anomalies in the Sixth Central Pay Commission, interim relief, scrapping foreign direct investment and public private partnership schemes, filling of vacancies, and amendments in labour laws, among others, according to a release.
The India Railway Men’s Federation, National Federation of Indian Railwaymen, All India Defence Employees Federation, National Federation of Postal Employees Federation, and Confederation of Central Government Employees will take part in the demonstration, said Mishra said.