SG FNPO TN Rahate Met chairman Postal Services Board :
Secretary General FNPO, Shri T.N. Rahate along with President FNPO Shri N.K. Tyagi , Shri Rakesh Bhatia, General Secretary, Admin Union & Shri Rajesh Kumar, MMS Union met Secretary Department of Posts, Member (O), Member (Tech) & Member (P) on 13.05.2019 & 14.05.2019 and had positive discussion on following points –
1) Request to implement High Court Aurangabad Bench in respect of Postman Examination Result of year March 2015 and Postman/MTS Officials who were performing their duties till 25 November 2016 in Number 395 – Case of Maharashtra Circle.
Reply- Today given positive response. It is stated that suitable instruction will be given to CPMG MH Circle.
2) Request to reconsider the allotment order under ADR/Rectt/12-16/LGO/16 to 18 Dated 14-03-2018, Case of Maharashtra Circle.
Reply- Instructed to CPMG MH Circle on phone.Positive action expected from Circle.
3) Revision/Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the post of Postal Service Group B – Draft Notification regarding .
Reply- Positive action will be taken on the suggestion of FNPO. .
4) Regarding formation of RJCM at Circle levels and holding of regular meetings
Reply- Positive action will be taken immediately. Send agenda , periodically meeting will be held in June 2019.
5) Request to reconsider the unjustified merger of F-26 and L-35 Sections running on Train No 12809/12810, Mumbai-Howrah Kolkata Mail via Nagpur
Reply. Positive action will be taken as soon as possible.
6) Regarding immediate relieve of SSPOs Coimbatore Division -
Reply .The instructions are issued to the CPMG TN Circle. Compliance Report is called for.
7) Non granting of New Wages to GDS Substitutes to revised pay scales..-
Reply- The concerned DDG are given instructions to take action as early as possible.
8) Revised pay scales of bldg mentenas staff wiremen
Reply. Instructed to DDG(P) to take positive immediate action.
9) Extension facility for recruitment of MTS 25% Quota from Casual Labours as per latest 2018 MTS
Recruitment Rules (Revision of eligibility criteria from 01.09.1993 to 01.12.2010) .
Reply- As per Bangalore HC order not possible. But while deep study of other cases like Uma Devi Case will try to take action.
10) Request to increase chances to appear LGO Examination to 10 instead of 8-
Reply. It is stated that this will be looked into..
11) Request to direct all the CPMGs regarding sudden and inadequate orders of separate parcel delivery.
Reply. Secretary (P) assured to take action possitively.But expected to support sucess of separate parcel delivery.
12) Difficulties faced by postmen staff while using mobile app for delivery of accountable mails.
Reply. Instructed to DDG on the issue to take action immediately. As per Directorate information only 2748 Mobiles are working. Secretary (P) requested to postmen staff to work on Mobile app.
13) Request to postpone the BO RICT / CSI Roll out in Maharashtra Circle due to laxity of many things which may further cause failure of the scheme.
Reply- Give interactions to DDG take action as early as possible.
14) Cader Restructuring of MMS - and Cadre Restructuring RMS. Other caders
Reply. Dopt cancelled the Proposal . But Directorate formed New Committee under Chairmanship of Shri VK Gupta CGM MB
RMS, Administration and other cadres pending in Finance ( dopt).
15) Non implications of MACP order dated 4.11.2013 regarding ignore TBOP/BCR promotion before 1.1.2006 and fix next grade pay + one increment from 1.9.2008.
Reply- Give training to account staff of all circles and provide example sheet and try to settle the issue as early as possible.
16) Modification / Amendment in postmen norm time factor orders dated 22.5.1979 , provide additional time factor to multy store building for door to door wolk.
Reply- Give instructions to DDG work study, look in to better..
17) Other issues.RMS,GDS,Admin etc.
Reply- Discussed the issues with concerned officers , the response is positive.
The details will be Published in postal Prakash and Sentinel..