Declaration of PS Group 'B' of sealed cover for the year 2017, 18, 19, 20. Click here to view
F. No. A-34013/02/2020-DE
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (DE section)
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi, 110001
1. The CPMG, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar
2. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad-202001.
3. Addl. Director General, APS Directorate, West Block, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Subject: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Postal Service Group 'B' for the vacancy years 2017-18, 2018, 2019 and 2020. held on 29 November 2020 Declaration of results (provisionally) of sealed cover/deemed sealed cover candidates - regarding.
This is in continuation of Directorate letter of even number dated 01.06.2022. 07.07.2022 and 01.11.2022, vide which the results (provisionally) of the above LDCE for the vacancy years 2017-18, 2018, 2019 and 2020, held on 29th November 2020, were declared.
2. In view of the latest status report and recommendations received from Odisha Circle, the Competent Authority has accorded approval for declaration of the results in respect of the following two candidates (whose results were in sealed cover/deemed sealed cover).
Quashed the punishment order & exonerated from the charges levelled against him in the appeal by DPS (Hq), CO vide Memo No. Inv/51-08/2022 dated 26.07.2022.
The charge sheet has been dropped vide memo No. inv/7- 257/2018 (Disc) dated 15.06.2022)
vacancy year 2018 (against UR- on merit) Qualified but not coming in the zone of selection
3. SPG-II Section of the Directorate is requested to arrange the position of the selected candidate (mentioned at SI No. 1) in the order of merit taking into account the results already declared vide letters of even number dated 01.06.2022, 07.07.2022 and 01.11.2022.
4. The above results are declared purely on provisional basis and are subject to outcome of the court cases i.e. OA No. 387/2018 in CAT Ernakulam Bench, OA No. 1157/2020 in CAT Kolkata Bench, OA No. 1675/2020 in CAT PB New Delhi, OA No. 1182/2021 (tagged with OA No. 1675/2020) and OA No. 483/2021 pending at CAT, Bangalore Bench and other related Court cases on the subject, if any.