FNPO delegation consisting T.N.Rahate, SG, FNPO, Sivaji Vasireddy, GS,
NAPE-c, Gulam Rabbani, President, NUPE PM&MTS, CHQ, N.Mujawar, AGS,
NUPE PM&MTS met Member(P), Member (Technology), Member(PLI), DDG(P),
DDG (IPB), DDG(SR&Legal), Director(SPN), DDG(Mails) and ADG(GDS)
the following officers on 5.2.2019 discussed on the following issues.
a) Consequent on change in RR of Postman/MTS recruitment rules vacancies
(prior to 2018) left due to unfilled quota of MTS to Postman should be
given to GDS who are already qualified in the quota of GDS to Postman
instead issuing notification for open market. In this issues officers
assured to that they will consider the request within the rules on RR.
b) GDS transfer policy – ABPM to BPM and one Level to another Level
transfer conditions should be lifted. Administration assured to lift the
condition from one level to another level.
c) In some of the Circles/Divisions 7th CPC scales are not allowing to
the substitutes working in the GDS vacancies and Directorate is going to
issue one clarification to all circles.
d) Regarding combined duty allowance to single handed BPM also clarification going to issue.
e) Emergency leave should be granted by the sub-appointing authorities
only instead of SP/SSP/Sr PM as the case may be in view of emergency.
This was agreed.
f) Asper new RR of Postman qualification required for GDS is 10+2 hence
we demanded 10th qualification for GDS who appointed prior new RR and
administration positively reacted to consider our request in the light
of natural justice.
2. Rotational Transfers: Less than two years service official should not
to post in C and B class offices. Lifting of station tenure condition
for Group-c employees. In this regard submitted a detailed letter and
Member (P) agreed to consider the same.
3. One time relaxation issue from LSG to HSG II and HSG I service condition issue: It is under active consideration.
4. Regarding Postmaster Grade cadre restructuring issue another meeting
is going to be held and after that committee will submits its report to
Secretary for taking final decision.
5. AP & Telangana bifurcation issue : one time absorption PA to PA
CO and onetime option for Telengana CO – Member P, positively reacted
and assured to settle the issue within the couple of days.
6. CSI/RICT related issues discussed with Member Tech, and he assured
that a committee is vigorously perusing the problems and it will take
7. We demanded for direct accounting of Mc-mish collections in CSI software to arrest the frauds – it will be solved soon.
8. A letter submitted on problems facing by the delivery staff in c/w
COD articles – non consisting of article, damaged articles for taking
9. Demanded for announcement of 2015 verification result in lieu of
Madras High court Judgment dated 11.1.2019 and administration agreed to
10. We demanded for pay fixation benefit to LGO exam passed officials –
like Inspector and PM Grade examination in view of MACP promotion-
Officers agreed to do so.
11. We proposed to introduce Mediclaim scheme through our PLI which is
will be useful to staff as cashless facility and secondly for Department
12. We also requested for announcement of LGO results of 2018 as early
as possible in view of heavy shortage of staff in PA cadre.