Mandatory of opening DOP staff salary Account in IPPB- FNPO demand clarification/order/ instructions from Directorate.
Ref: Date 11/05/2020
The Member (P),
New Delhi 110 001.
Sub: Mandatory of opening DOP staff salary Account in IPPB – regarding. .
Ref: My Federation letter dated 06/05/2020.
Kindly refer my letter under reference while sending the letter I enclosed PJCA letter of Odisha circle and request your office to consider the points raised by the circle secretaries of Odisha circle. In the said letter staff side raised 9 deficiencies and difficulties to the staff to open salary accounts in IPPB, therefore I am not reiterating the same here.
Meanwhile, my federation received complaints from many circles/ Divisions stating that administration is issuing orders for opening of salary accounts in IPPB mandatory. In this connection my federation wants the following clarification/ orders/instructions from your office.
1) Any instructions issued to CPMG Odisha circle with the letter under reference, if so, copy of the instruction may kindly be provided.
2) Whether Department issued any order/ instructions to the circles stating that opening of salary accounts in IPPB is mandatory?
3) Why the Department gives pressure on staff for opening IPPB accounts knowing that the IPPB is a private bank as announced by the Ministry of Finance.
4) Why Department shows so much interest to reduce the major source of revenue by transferring POSB to IPPB.
5) If orders issued to mandatorily open POSB account, there is logic and justification but not so in respect of IPPB.
I hope your office will give clarification/ orders/instructions to my federation at the earliest.