There are leaders who claim success is theirs & failure is others.
Recently the DOP has sent a D.O letter to all Circles with a copy to one federation. We published D.O letter on our website on the same day itself in the usual manner, but other federation published D.O letter of DOP with a remark that IMPACT OF NFPE'S LETTER NO. PF-66/2016 DATED 12.11.2016.
It is their practice to claim the success in their favour and putting failures on the other shoulder.
In this connection, we wish to submit to our colleagues, please go through our letters and D.O letter of DOP on many issues mentioned in our letters addressed by the department .
In regard to marking to one federation name in the letter, SG FNPO spoke to DDG (FS), she replied that it is the mistake & it will be rectified.
I appeal sister federation don't claim all success is yours. If you want to do so accept failures also yours.
Don’t allow to deposit old currency note of Rs 500 and RS 1000 in Small Savings Schemes.
Ministry of Finance Department of Economic Affairs (Budget Divisional) North Block, New Delhi
Dated 22nd November 2016
1. The Chief General Manager Reserve Bank of India Department of Government & Bank Accounts Central Office,
2. Byculla Office Accounts 4th floor, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station Byculla, Mumbai - 4000082.
3. The Deputy Director General (FS) Department of Posts Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
4. The Joint Director & HOD National Savings Institute ICCW Building
5. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg New Delhi-110003
Subject: Deposit of old demonetized notes of 500 and 1000 in Small Savings Scheme
I am directed to state that Ministry of Finance has received references from Banks whether currency notes of Rs.500 and Rs.1000, discontinued w.e.f.9.11.2016, can be deposited in accounts opened under small savings schemes. The matter was examined in this Ministry and it has been decided that subscribers of Small Savings Scheme may not be allowed to deposit old currency note of Rs.500 and Rs.1000, in Small Savings Schemes.
2. This may be compiled strictly.
3. This has the approval of Secretary (Economic Affaris).
sd/- (Padam Singh) Regional Director(Sr.)
The above matter was discussed with DDG(FS) by SG, FNPO. She said that the matter was referred to Min of Finance yesterday. Clarification awaited.
Click the above link to view the letter.