Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for 134 Intelligence Officer
Intelligence Bureau released the IB Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification has 134 vacancies of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. Candidates who are preparing Central Government Jobs can apply for IB Vacancy 2018 @ mha.nic.in. Aspirants can also get the More Details of IB Jobs 2018 in below sections.
Details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
|ORGANIZATION NAME||: Intelligence Bureau|
|POST NAME||: Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|NO OF VACANCIES||: 134|
|QUALIFICATION||: Check below|
|END DATE||: within 60 days from the date of Advertisement|
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Executive||80|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – I/ Executive||54|
- Maximum – 56 years
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: Rs.56,000/- to 77,500/-
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: Rs.47,600/- to 1,51,100/-
- Written Examination/ Interview
- Advertisement Date: 22nd February 2018
- Last Date Apply: within 60 days from the date of Advertisement
Click here to download Application Form
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTELLIGENCE BUREAU EXAM 2018
- Log on to Intelligence Bureau official website at www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on to “What’s New” Section.
- Now click on “Job Opening – 2018-19” link.
- Check the Notification and Download Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form and Send to the below address.
The Joint Deputy Director/ G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35, SP Marg, New Delhi – 21