How to reset the password for India Post email.
Customer Care for Tcs Help Desk Indiapost E-mail Password Reset is 2262312700
1. Call to TCS helpline of India Post email.
2. Press 1 for Hindi./2 for English.
3. Press 1 for application.
4. Tell the executive to reset the password of your office indiapost e-mail. details, i.e. - indiapost e-mail id, name of office, landline number, name of spm, mob no of spm, weg code.
6. The executive will provide a ticket no i.e. TKTNO1234. Also request you to call after 24 hour to get the reset password.
7. Call next day, tell the ticket no, executive will provide a reset password.
8. The new reset password will be Welcome@123
9. Login using id and password.
10. After first login change the password.
11. Write down the new password.